My Birthday Wish

Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Tomorrow is a special day for me. It's my 36th birthday.

Last Thursday on TT, Lynn reminded us to count our blessings.

I am. And it far outweighs the not-so-good things that happened in my life.


The Lord never left me when I was in so much distress. His promises helped me regain strength to face the world again. I know in my heart that He favors me. I know that I'm on the road He wanted me to take. And at the end of this road, I will receive everything that He had promised. I know I will see His glory in the land of the living.

Tomorrow, as I celebrate my birthday, I only have one wish.

And I will make that wish after I blow my candles.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Pia!! Happy Birthday to you!!! I wish God's very best for you, in every step you take, in all you do, and especially in all you are and will become. You bless so many and I pray that He continue to hold you and uplift you.

I came by to say thank you for your wonderful comment on my Sunday's post about God's Word. He does point us each and all toward His goal of knowing Him. He is true to His Word.

And I love you, sweet 'child' of 36!! ~ linda

Denise said...

Praying beautiful blessings all over your birthday tomorrow, I love you.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day! And I pray you get that one wish!

Take care my sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday beautiful, sweet, precious Sister!!!! (((hugs)))

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Happy Birthday sis Pia. May you have many more blessed and abundant birthdays to come. The world may not be so full of roses, the weather maybe stormy at times and the horizon may seem clouded at times. But one thing you can be sure of, God is always beside you, to guide and care for you and to embrace you in the saddest and weakest moments of your life. One day when you meet Him face to face, He will wipe the tears in your eyes and embrace you telling you, "Welcome good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in little things, now come and share with Me the kingdom of My Father." I will always pray for you that you will received all your prayer requests especially your heart's desire. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Pia said...

thank you, my sweet and precious friends. thank y'all for your greetings and prayers.

(((HUGS))) to all of you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin