A Snake

Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Thank y'all for praying. God did spare His people. Thank you, Lord!!! Now we are focused on helping others build their lives back.
"The prayer of righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16

On a different note, I had a weird dream last Wednesday.

In my dream, a huge snake entered our house (where my husband and I used to live). It was a black snake with a few patches of yellow or orange color on it (can't remember exactly) although it was dominantly black. It slithered down our living room.


I can't remember what I was holding then, a piece of paper maybe, but I hit the snake with it. (Duh?! With a piece of paper???) The snake got annoyed, turned to me and bit me. But I didn't feel anything, no scratches, nothing! I realized the snake didn't have teeth!

I got something much harder, I think a piece of wood, and struck the snake with it over and over again. It left our house, went towards the gate disoriented.

Then I woke up.


3 comments:

Denise said...

I love you my friend, holding you up in my prayers.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Wow! What a dream! I can only think of the power we have over the enemy. May we never forget the power we have in the name of Jesus. Thanks for sharing! Glad to know God took care of His people through the storm. Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

wow! i would say , in my limited ability, that your dream showed satan had no power over you and that with God you were the victor! so cool!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin