Fearless Friday

Friday, October 30, 2009
Photobucket

It's another day dedicated to praying for all our needs. Let's join together believing that God will answer our prayers because He does!

Let's all pray for HEALING in every area of our lives. Nothing is impossible with God. HAVE FAITH. BELIEVE!

Remember, there is power in the Name of Jesus!



Your name is above all names
Glorious You are this day
Forever Your love remains

Your hands have already made the way
For multitudes to be saved
Lord we cry out and pray

For You are the Lord of all
You pierce every soul
With Your love alone

There is power in the name
There's healing in the name of Jesus

Jesus


If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.


Link back to Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.


8 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you precious sister for sharing such a beautiful praise to start my morning here in Canada,,and to prepare my spirit to stand in the gap and lift up those prayer requests to our Father God...((hugs))

Dorothy said...

Thanks you for your prayers I pray for my continued good health and prosperity. I had cancer twice (survivor) and I love and hope life will embrace me for a long time.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Denise said...

Amen, I stand in prayer with you my friend, love you.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, let us all pray for the healing of our nation so that God's reign will commence in our beloved country. Right now, we are buffeted by all kinds of calamities because God wants us to turn back to Him. If we humble ourselves and turn back to Him, He will hear our prayers and heal our land. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Amrita said...

AMEN
May the Lord protedct you in this stormy weather

Belizegial said...

Pia,

Thanks for your prayers. I want you to include me in your prayers that my children will continue to do well healthwise and in their studies and that my family continues to grow in their spirituality, morality and maturity.

Peace and hugs

Enid
xo

EJ said...

Praise God, thanks for sharing the video..

Thank you so much for casting your vote which led to Rylie's Victorious Smile.

Pia said...

dorothy & enid: praying for you. stay in faith.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin