Thankful Thursday

Thursday, May 7, 2009


How time flies. I'm so busy this week that I haven't even posted anything since last Thursday. But I'm glad I'm able to join you today for another Thankful Thursday.

This week I thank God for:
  • My mom. At my age, my mom is still very much a mom to me. Mom, you're in my prayers and I love you! Advance Happy Mother's Day!
  • The Word of Knowledge He gave me last Monday and confirmed it yesterday as well as today. Thank you, Lord. I'm so encouraged.
  • Strength. I have been and still is busy until Sunday. I just have so many things to finish.
  • A good night sleep every night.
  • My good health.
  • My prayer partners.
How about you, what are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn over at Spiritually Unequal Marriage. Have a happy weekend ahead y'all. God bless! =D


16 comments:

Melanie said...

Love your thankful post, Pia! I am so thankful for the very same things. Moms are a special gift from God, aren't they?

Denise said...

Sweet blessings to you, and your mom.

LAURIE said...

Pia...what a sweet daughter you are. I know your Mom is proud of you. Happy TT! -Laurie

Grammy said...

Hi Pia, Glad to here all is well Happy mothers day to you and your mom. Big hug. Take care.

Rocks said...

Hi sis! keeping you in my prayers, may the Lord give you more strength to do all that he has tasked you to do :)

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

Hello Pia, God bless. Glad to hear that you are happy always serving and thanking the Lord.

Angela said...

Beautiful.....blessings precious sister.

Beth in NC said...

That is a wonderful list!

God bless you!
Beth

Melissa said...

Thank you for the reminder that the little things we take for granted, like good health and sound sleep, really are blessings!

annies home said...

I am a grown woman and my mom is very much still a mom to me as well. even though I now have grandchildren my mom still cares for me, lends advice and is my friend when I feel I have none

Jerralea said...

I agree that we need to be thankful for good health, sleep and strength. I know I need the Lord to give me strength!

Laurie Ann said...

What a sweet post, Pia. Lovely list of blessings, every one! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Sharon said...

What a beautiful TT post... You have so much Love in your heart.
Have a Beautiful and Blessed Day & weekend coming up :)
Hugggggggggssss

Stephanie said...

Short, sweet, and simple...but such good reminders of hwo there is always something to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing!

Mel Alarilla said...

It is always wonderful to thank the Lord for everything in our life. Though we may not understand some of the things that are happening in our life, still we thank Him for the good that He does for us. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Joyeful said...

I love your blog--so adorable--and you're adorable too ^_^
Thanks for visiting me! And what a great phrase "As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord!" Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin