Fearless Friday

Friday, May 8, 2009
Photobucket

My friends and I (we're five in all) have decided to pray for our needs together, wherever we are, at 11 pm (Philippine time) everyday. Two friends of mine from overseas (Lanie and Sylvia) joined in with me too. Depending on what time 11 pm falls on where they're at, we all pray together at the same time. We allot this time to present our needs and thanksgiving to God. We're all believing for answered prayers, miracles and breakthroughs for each of us.

Fearless Friday is also an avenue for me to be able to pray for the needs of others and for others to pray for mine too. And I'm glad I can join this week's Fearless Friday once again.

Come and join us in prayer! Just click the lion above to visit Angie @ Free Spirit Haven. If you have any prayer request, just leave me a comment and I will pray for you.
"... The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20
" Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
Please stand with me in prayer and agreement for:
  1. All prodigals around the world to come home to their respective families.
  2. Salvation of our unsaved loved ones.


8 comments:

Denise said...

Amen, joining you in prayer sweet friend.

Amrita said...

Join with you as I have prodigals and unsaved people in my family too.

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Amen..praying today with you
Blessings
Bernice

Angela said...

Praying precious sister...I thank you for your prayers also. you are SO precious to me,,and more importantly,,God delights in YOU.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

It's nice to pray for one another. That way, God's blessings and grace are spread throughout those who are participants in corporate prayers. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

heiresschild said...

it's good to have a prayer life all of the time, and not just when we get in trouble. thanks for your continued prayers Pia. have an awesome day!

Melanie said...

How great that you and your friends are praying together! "Where two or more are gathered in His name..."

Debra Kaye said...

Pia,

What an awesome privilege to be praying with your sisters! God bless you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin