Fearless Friday

Friday, May 29, 2009
Photobucket

I'm so grateful to God for people like you who tirelessly lift me and the others in prayer. The Scripture that says, "... The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16 is TRUE!!!

Today is another day of Fearless Friday where we gather together to pray for our needs and the needs of others.
Come join us! Just click the lion above to visit Angie @ Free Spirit Haven. If you have any prayer request, just leave me a comment and I will pray for you.

PRAISE REPORT
:

My friend "S" who asked for prayer regarding her electric bill last May 22 was finally resolved! I got an email from her this morning. She said she made arrangement with PEPCO and PEPCO agreed that she just pay $100 tomorrow and another $200 on Monday. At first they wanted over $500; now they're accepting the $300 with no disconnection. Praise God!!!

PRAYER REQUESTS:
  1. Angie's son, Randan. He's got a job but his employer is cursing him all day. The guy sure has serious mental problems. Please pray for Randan's safety. He needs the job.
  2. My friend Lanie who's boss gave her her last paycheck but his funds were insufficient. She tried calling him but he wasn't answering his phone. Lanie needs the money.
  3. Financial provision for me to pay my bills.
  4. My mom's complete healing from Diabetes and its complications.
  5. My heart's desire.

"For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37


8 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I will pray for your heart's desire and for the prayer items you mentioned in your post. God is good. He will never let the righteous fall. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Angela said...

praying for all that was listed...and praising God for His blessings over this electrical bill...Believe it or not, one of my daycare parents went through the same issue and the hydro company was going to disconnect over a 30 DOLLAR bill..SIGH..Praise God, He financially brought money for them to pay what was needed...

Thank you for praying for my family and I Pia...I love you precious sister.

Beth in NC said...

Hi Pia. I don't know how I missed that information about Angie's son. I'm glad you listed it.

PRAISE GOD about the electric bill!!!!

And I was praying for you yesterday -- pray about your heart's desire.

I am lifting up the other requests.

Bless you dear Pia.

Love,
beth

Amrita said...

Prase God for the answered prayer.
May the Lord grant the desires of your heart my dearest sister and specailly heal your mother.

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Blessings to you today Pia....
Take Care and pray for you that the Lord will protect, keep and guid you!

Bernice

Denise said...

Praying for all these needs sweetie, love you.

Melanie said...

Praise God for answered prayers.. he always knows how to meet our needs, doesn't He?

Continuing to keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Pia said...

thank y'all for praying. our prayers are heard by our Father in heaven, i'm sure of that. He is already at work to bring us victory in every area of our lives. stay in faith!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin