Fearless Friday

Friday, May 22, 2009
Photobucket

It's another day of Fearless Friday where we gather together to pray for our needs and the needs of others. Come and join us! Just click the lion above to visit Angie @ Free Spirit Haven. If you have any prayer request, just leave me a comment and I will pray for you.
"... The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20

Please stand with me in prayer and agreement for:
  1. My own prayer request. Please see post below.
  2. All prodigals around the globe to come to their senses, repent of their sins, go back to God and eventually to their families.
  3. Financial provision for Angie.
  4. My friend "S" who needs urgent financial provision to pay her bills and her electricity or it will be shut off next week.
I also have a praise report! My friend "S" asked me to pray for her air conditioning unit that was then broken to be fixed. For some reasons it was such an "impossible" thing to happen in her situation, God came through for her. She emailed me this morning and said it's fixed. Thank you, Lord.


8 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

It's good to pray for one another. Although He knows all that we need, still He takes delight in the prayers of His children. It shows their total dependence on Him. I will pray for your prayer requests. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Angela said...

Thank you precious sister for praying for my family and I. Praise God for your friends air conditioner..God IS good...will be praying. Read your Thankful Thursday..just beautiful and so touching...

Angela said...

Hey beautiful girl, added your link to the Meme...and have prayed.

Melissa said...

I'm praying for you and your husband. Whatever it is, God can handle it.

Toni said...

praying for you and all those other as well.

Denise said...

You are in my prayers dear one.

Melanie said...

This is such a great meme, Pia. I must check into it... a wonderful way to lift up one another.

I will continue to pray....

Pia said...

thank you for praying. i believe our prayers were heard.

Father, i ask you in the name of Jesus that you shower your blessings upon my friends here who left a word. may you them also the desires of their hearts. i honor you and praise you, in Jesus' name, amen.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin