Thankful Thursday - The Voice Of God

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I was sitting in front of my computer and didn't really know what to write. This week was full of struggles. It was like there's a tug o' war going on inside me. But thank God I managed to squeeze my mind and heart out to come up with things to thank God for. There must be something!

Lord, thank you for speaking to me to give me guidance and assurance that I'm doing the right thing. Thank you for allowing me to hear your still, small voice. Thank you, Lord, for your comfort, your patience and love for me. Thank you for assuring me of my victory. In Jesus' name, amen.


How about you, what are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn over at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.


10 comments:

Rocks said...

Hi sis! how are you na? I'll keep you company in prayer until your Victory!! :) God bless!

Angela said...

amen sis...Our Father IS good.

Sharon said...

I too don't like when those struggles come into our lives, but you sure did the right thing.. Listening for that small still voice, to direct us where all truth's lye.
All to be Thankful for Amen!!

Have a beautiful and blessed day my friend

Denise said...

I love you precious one, and you are in my prayers.

Debbie Petras said...

I continue to lift you up in prayer, Pia.

Unknown said...

Oh Pia,

What a beautiful post. god bless you and hang in there girl. Love you. Hugs and happy TT.

Mum-me said...

It's hard to remember the good things when you're in the middle of struggles but how great that you were able to be thankful despite that! God bless!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

It can be so hard to hear our Heavenly Father in the midst of struggles. I pray that you continue to hear His voice. May it encourage and inspire you. And may He keep you safe in the shelter of His wings.

Hang in there my friend!
We're still praying for you!

Jerralea said...

I'm so glad you are listening for the Father's voice even in the middle of your struggles. He WILL answer in His timing.

Thanks for commenting on my post. I feel that my words were meant to be said, if Joel Osteen was led to say the same thing that day! Thanks for sharing that.

P.S. - I'm praying for your heart's desire.

L Harris said...

hang in there. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin