Thankful Thursday

Thursday, April 30, 2009
This week, I thank God for:
  • Keeping me safe. Thank you, Father, for your divine protection upon me.
  • Revelation. He has been constantly teaching me about His ways and revealing to me things that I haven't thought about before.
"The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever..." Deuteronomy 29:29
  • His blessings and favor.
  • Healing me from my colds. I'm feeling a lot better today.
  • Giving me peace and joy in my heart in the midst of my troubles.
  • Assuring me that where I'm at is just temporary and that He loves me too much to let me stay here in the pit.
"Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again." Psalm 71:20-21
  • My Father in heaven. My God is a BIG God. There's no marriage He cannot fix. There's no person He cannot change. There's no problem He cannot solve.
  • His promises.
"For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God." 2 Corinthians 1:20
"So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11
Father, I offer to you my thanksgiving and praise for You are an amazing God!

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Laurie over at
Women Taking A Stand. Have a happy weekend ahead y'all. God bless! =D


20 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed your thankful list dear.

LAURIE said...

Wonderful TT list this week Pia. I love that scripture that you shared with us found in 2 Corinthians 1:20. What a blessing you are here on TT! -Laurie

Rocks said...

hi Pia!

I also thank God that HE is bigger than any of our burdens :)

Have a great day!

i said...

Hi Pia! This is a wonderful thankful list and such a comforting post! God bless you!

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

Hello Pia, glad to connect with you again. Praying that everything is great with you and your hubby.
Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Thank you for sharing your heart.
Have a blessed Thursday.

Genefaith said...

love the way you enumerate God's goodness in your life...I'm blessed with the scriptures you shared...

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Praising and Thanking God today with you!

GB
Bernice

Angela said...

Father, I offer to you my thanksgiving and praise for You are an amazing God!
amen amen amen

annies home said...

yes he is our great protector

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! What a wonderful post about God's blessings. May we never forget that God is able to do immeasurably more than we could ever think to ask. Thank you for that wonderful reminder today.

BTW, it's been a while since I visited your blog. I love the new look!

Laurie Ann said...

Pia, your post rocked! I loved it! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Mary said...

I love your heart! And I love the verse in Deut. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great day! Mary

Jerralea said...

Awesome scriptures, Pia! I am praying favor for you.

Peggy said...

Blessings Pia...I unsuccessfully have tried to visit you since you were a feature on Laurie's Circle of Love! I see so much growth here, Pia.

Beautiful way to present your thankful list with God's Word...His Revelation is showing! I love your heart! I'm glad God is healing and you are better, protected & blessed.

Thank you for your sweet concern & prayer for me. I am in Mexico alone just with my 5 dog family...we don't mess with the "pigs". God is good & He is in control! Keep Mexico in your prayers! I'm fine! May God bring you His favor!

Grammy said...

Hi Pia, Big hug. Thank you for your prayers and I also pray for you too. I am so glad you are feeling better.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I noticed that your level of faith has steadily been improving and that you hang on to God's promises more than you trust your own strength and intelligence. That's is very good. God will grant you the desires of your heart if you delight in Him (Psalm 37:4). Thanks for the inspired post. God bless you always.

Beth in NC said...

Hi Pia,

What a great list of blessings! God is so good to us.

Happy TT!
Beth

Toknowhim said...

What a wonderful list you have... Blessings

debi9kids said...

What a great thankful list!
I LOVE that you wrote your God is a BIG God !
And the verses you chose are so wonderful and appropriate.
Have a blessed Friday!

Rita T. said...

The secret things really do belong to the Lord. I'm so glad I don't know everything that God does - I wouldn't be able to handle it. Have a wonderful weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin