Fearless Friday

Friday, April 24, 2009
Photobucket

It's another day of Fearless Friday where we gather together to pray for our needs and the needs of others. Come and join us! Just click the lion above to visit Angie @ Free Spirit Haven. If you have any prayer request, just leave me a comment and I will pray for you.
"... The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20

" Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
Please stand with me in prayer and agreement for:
  1. Financial provision, job and good health for my friend Lanie and her husband Edward.
  2. A job for my friend Alan and a healthy pregnancy for his wife Paz.
  3. Salvation of my husband Jeric.
  4. Financial provision for me.
See also my Circle Of Love post below. Happy weekend y'all!


10 comments:

Angela said...

Praying sweet sister..When I have time I will email you those prayers,,and some thoughts. Hopefully by this evening..((Hugs))

Cascia Talbert said...

That is beautiful. I think we all need prayers like that. I hope God answers all your prayers and you have a wonderful weekend!

Beth in NC said...

Dear Pia,

Thank you for lifting up my requests, and I will do the same for yours.

Many blessings,
Beth

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I have joined you in your prayers sis especially for the intentions of salvation for your husband and for financial provisions for you. "But my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." This I pray heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

I prayed Pia...
Blessed weekend
Bernice

Joe said...

BJ and I will pray for you and your needs.

Denise said...

Praying with you, and for you dear one.

Michele Williams said...

Praying for you and the needs you spoke of... Blessings my friend....

Melanie said...

I lean on that verse from Philippians often. Praying for you and your dear husband.

GranthamLynn said...

Oh Pia what a beautiful prayer list...right now I am asking the father to answer your prayers for your husband and that he will provide for your needs and evidence his provision for you and your husband. Thank you for sharing your prayers for others too. Many Blessings to you my sweet sister.
Love in Christ,
Sherry

Blog Widget by LinkWithin