Fearless Friday

Friday, April 17, 2009
Photobucket

This is my first time to join Fearless Friday where bloggers commit to share their prayer requests and pray for one another. Come and join us! Just click the lion above to visit Angie @ Free Spirit Haven. If you have any prayer request, just leave me a comment and I will pray for you.
"... The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20

" Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
My prayer request is in my previous post - I Rest In his Loving Arms.


8 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, it's wonderful to pray for one another. In this way we help those that need God's assistance in their lives. Thanks for the inspired post. God bless you always.

Angela said...

I thank God for you sister...and praise Him for bringing us together on this journey to the Promised Land..((hugs)) Will be praying precious one...

Denise said...

Sending you love, hugs, and many prayers my friend.

LAURIE said...

Pia,
I wanted to let you know about a new feature on my blog. I want all of my faithful blogging friends to get acquinted with one another and I would love to highlight you and your blog for others to read about.

Come on over and check it out, and let me know if you would like to participate in "Circle of love".

Blessings, Laurie

Carla said...

I am so loving this online support system!
Blessings to you Pia, and your hubby in your journey:)
May you feel His loving support all the way!!

Melanie said...

Hi, Pia. I love this idea of Fearless Friday. I will keep you and your hubby in my prayers.

Pia said...

thank you all for praying. may God bless you abundantly today and always.

Peggy said...

URGENT PRAYER NEEDED FOR DENISE!
Shortybear... please get the word out

Here is her prayer at the Lighthouse:

"Dear heavenly Father, I really need Your help right now, this very hour. I just received a phone call from my eye doctor, I actually talked to the doctor. He received the result from one of my lab results, my glucose level. That is what measures my blood sugar level. A normal blood sugar level before you eat should be 90-130, after you eat, it should be no higher than 180. The eye doctor said my blood sugar was 700 Father. This high level can cause my brain to begin to shut down, and can cause much damage to my body, even coma or death. I am asking You to please help my blood sugar level to come down quickly Father to a normal level. I believe in Your healing powers Father, I believe. Thanking You ahead of time, for what I know You can, and will do. I love You Father. Amen"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin