Circle Of Love

Friday, April 24, 2009
Photobucket

Sweet gal, Laurie from Women Taking A Stand and also our current hostess for our weekly Thankful Thursday featured me on her Friday segment called Circle of Love. I'm very honored. She has such a good heart to share her friends to all of us to get acquainted with. Such a wonderful idea.

Laurie, I thank God for your friendship. Thank you for giving me this platform to share to our friends out there how good our God is.

As
I wait upon God's perfect timing for my much awaited breakthrough, I hope you'd join me as I travel My Life's Journey.

God bless y'all, my dear friends. ♥


3 comments:

Carla said...

How cool to see someone I already love featured on a different blog!!
HAPPY CIRCLE OF LOVE DAY PIA!!!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes I saw your feature on the Circle of Love and Laurie really did a good job on you. She's really one of a kind. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Denise said...

You are so special, love you my friend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin