Thankful Thursday - Hope

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I thank the Lord for the hope He has given me. If not for it and His promises, I would have given up on life a long time ago. Hope from Him and His promises are the ones that keep me going. I thank God that He loves me that much to have given me something to hold on to. I thank God for not giving up on me even when so many times I've thought of giving up on life.

I give God all the glory for what He has done, is doing and is about to do in my life and marriage.
"...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in us will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Laurie over at Women Taking A Stand. Have a happy weekend ahead y'all. God bless! =D


19 comments:

Rocks said...

hi Pia!

Thank you for sharing that verse. It's one I often look back to when I think of giving up.

Be bleesed sis!

LAURIE said...

Pia, what a wonderful post on things to "hope" for. You always have such a beautiful heart as you share God's goodness. Happy TT! -blessings Laurie

Raye Ann said...

What a beautiful thankful heart.

i said...

Hi Pia, love your new blog look! This is a great verse and post! Remain blessed!

Grammy said...

Hi Pia, I am so glad you have had so many hopes and dreams come true. And wish you many more.

Angela said...

Hope from Him and His promises are the ones that keep me going...amen amen amen. Your post was such a blessing.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Praise God! He is faithful and never leaves us in hard times. Thanks for sharing!

na said...

What a great reminder of our hope!

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Nice to be back here... ;)

All you said here, so very true...life without Him is meaningless.

God bless you!

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

God bless you Pia. I was able to connect again to Thankful Thursday through your blog.
Blessings

Jerralea said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful post. I love that scripture!

heiresschild said...

hi Pia, hope is what helps to keep me going on a daily basis. thanks for the inspiration. sorry i missed your call today. i sent you an email. hugs!

Denise said...

You keep hanging on to the hope God gives you sweetie.

Marsha said...

Oh AMEN, Pia! Wonderful. And wonderfully encouraging verse.

Blessings to you this day.

God Chaser said...

Great message for your hope. Blessings to you

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Love that verse! I, too, am so thankful he hasn't given up on me!

debi9kids said...

What a beautiful post and interesting that both you and I chose to write about giving God the glory.
Amen to that!
Blessings.
Debi

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thankful heart on hope *Ü*

~Mrs.Cuddles

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

If you received a solicitation letter allegedly from me, disregard it as it is a scam. Somebody hacked my yahoo and google accounts and sent solicitation letters to all my addressees. Never fall for such trap. I will never compromise my integrity for the Lord. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin