A Wake Up Call

Monday, September 28, 2009
This is just one video that shows what the rest of Metro Manila and other nearby provinces experienced when Typhoon Ondoy (International codename: Ketsana) hit the Philippines. Although Ketsana has already left the Philippine area of responsibility, two other typhoons are expected to arrive any time soon.



"I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things." Isaiah 45:7
"When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble? When disaster comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it?" Amos 3:6

God, and only God, has the power and authority to direct events.

I believe this is a wake up call to many of us.


6 comments:

Amrita said...

This is just terrible.. I saw media reports about it and my Mom told me about it too.

Pray you alll are safe. Just don 't go out of the house.

Beth Herring said...

Oh, wow. Praying my friend.

Sharon said...

This is horrible no doubt, we just never know!!
Praying as well Pia

Denise said...

Praying sweetie, love you.

Missy said...

Pia, just wanted to tell you we are still lifting up prayers and making whatever contributions we can through HOPE Worldwide to get money and assistance to those in need in your area. I am so grateful you are safe!

Pia said...

thank you for your prayers and any help you gave for the filipino people. God bless y'all.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin