If Satan Can't Steal Your Dreams...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I finished reading the book "If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy..." by Jerry Savelle last night. There was a part there that exactly described me and my thoughts. I got a little emotional on that part. I also started reading the devotional book Streams In The Desert by L.B. Cowman.

Last Saturday I bought another book by Jerry Savelle "If Satan Can't Steal Your Dreams... He Can't Control Your Destiny". I'm excited to start on this book this coming weekend.
"Did you know that Satan wants to steal your dreams? It's true. You are a threat to him as long as you continue to pursue all that God has for you. If you choose to walk in abundance that God has promised you, the devil will always try to come and steal everything you have---including your dreams."
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10


3 comments:

Denise said...

Enjoy, sounds like a great book.

Rocks said...

May the Lord bless you as you read on sis..I'm still reading "God's Smuggler"... those books you mentioned seems nice.

Beth in NC said...

Hi Pia,

I bet that is an awesome book! I love Jerry S. He and the Copelands are such a gift to the body of Christ.

Bless you sweet Pia,
Beth

Blog Widget by LinkWithin