Random Thoughts

Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Have you heard of these boys with angelic voices? Everytime I listen to them I feel like I'm being lifted up to Heaven.



*****************************************************************

It's an honor to have been given this award. Thank you, Rita. I'm so touched by your description of me. If not because of what God allowed me to experience, I wouldn't be who I am now. So I'm giving all the honor to our Almighty God. He's actually the one who taught me about real FAITH.




5 comments:

Karen said...

Yes, that choir is heavenly! Today is my son's birthday who has been in heaven for 13 years. I feel that this video was a gift from God this morning!

Amrita said...

Simply divine. Thank you sharing this.It just uplifted my soul to heaven

Rita T. said...

I had never heard of these boys before, but wow! You're right about the angelic voices. My daughter and I are studying Latin together and this is one of the songs in her book - way above my head but absolutely beautiful. Thanks for posting it!

You're right - those difficult times in our lives only serve to make us stronger in our faith when we're living for Christ.

Denise said...

Such a beautiful choir.

Pia said...

karen: happy birthday to caleb. thank you for sharing your story to the world.

amrita: lovely voices. yup, simply divine.

rita: i love this song based on pachelbel. this was one of the songs played in my wedding. i love it!

denise: they are. (((HUGS)))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin