Fearless Friday

Friday, September 11, 2009
I'd like to share something that happened last night.

I was in too much pain yesterday, somewhere on my left side rib area, I couldn't pin point where exactly. It was a piercing pain. I couldn't get up and walk properly and I was having a hard time breathing. I felt like I was coming down with a flu. It was really bad.

After our prayer and worship, where some friends prayed for me, the pain remained even after I got home. But I kept saying, "By Jesus' stripes I'm healed." "I'm healed! You hear me, devil?"

I tried to ignore the pain and went to sleep. I didn't know which position to take to lessen the pain. After being asleep for four hours, I got up and went to the john. I noticed the pain was gone. But that's not what I wanted to share. I wanted to share how I felt after noticing the pain was gone. I felt so strongly that it was God who drove away the pain. My room was dark but it seemed like there was light all over. It was like I've seen things not with my eyes but with my spirit. It felt so much that God's presence was in my room.

I went back to bed thanking God over and over again.

God's Word is really powerful and it's our weapon to fight the enemy. I've proven it true once again.
"... The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16

Photobucket


So, it's another day dedicated to praying for all our needs. Let's join together believing that God will answer our prayers because He does!
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20
Please continue to pray for:
  1. Denise - Complete physical healing.
  2. Corry - Complete physical healing from Rheumatoid Arthritis. Peace and reconciliation in the family.
  3. Angie - Financial breakthrough for her and her family.
  4. Vicki - Her husband's complete physical healing and recovery from prostate cancer surgery.
  5. Mel - Complete physical healing and financial provision for himself and his family.
  6. Sylvia - Financial provision. Peace and reconciliation in the family.
  7. Missy - Complete physical healing from Psoriatic Arthritis.
  8. Sheila - Complete physical healing from Lupus and its complications.
  9. Melanie - Her son Andrew's complete physical healing and recovery. There's a mass on his brain.
  10. My mom - Complete physical healing.
  11. My heart's desire.

If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.


Link back to Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.


5 comments:

Angela said...

God's Word is really powerful and it's our weapon to fight the enemy. I've proven it true once again.
amen amen amen...

Thanks for the list of links for us to pray in agreement with you and for them...Will be adding you once I get my post up,,lol

Denise said...

So glad that the Healer God touched you my friend, thanks for your prayers. You always have my love and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Praying with you Sis. I can relate to your healing last night. I've been suffering with headaches for a week or so now. This morning when I woke up, they were gone and I praised God. I believe God drove the headaches out. Love you and especially praying for your heart's desire. (((hugs)))

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi sis Pia,
Thanks for including me in your prayer requests. I really appreciate that. God is really faithful to those who trust in Him. To be on the safe side, I advise that you see a doctor about the mysterious pain in your rib. You can't be too sure of what that body pain is all about. In case of a suspected evil attack, say this verse, "The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to His heavenly kingdom" (2 Timothy 4:18) Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Amrita said...

Praise God you were healed.. May hte Lord keep you strong and healthy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin