Fearless Friday

Friday, September 25, 2009
Photobucket

It's another day dedicated to praying for all our needs. Let's join together believing that God will answer our prayers because He does!

This week my heart is drawn to pray for HEALING. Whether it be physical, financial or marital, God can fix it. God heals!
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20
If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.

Link back to Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.


4 comments:

Angela said...

Pia, did you know that I have changed my Fearless Friday posts, and now the first scripture IS Matthew 18:`18-20??? WOW...I too have prayed this morning for healing for God's children. Oh how wonderful our Father is...right now, with you and I,God has brought us together in prayer. From across the opposite country, our spirits were united before our Father...

I love you precious sister.

Denise said...

Praying for you, and with you. I love you.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, corporate prayer by righteous people is very effective and powerful. The gates of heaven are thrown open by the fervent prayers of God's children. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Rita T. said...

Hi Pia,
I hope you're enjoying your weekend. I've been so busy that I haven't been to my favorite blogs much this week.
I don't know if you have the Most Inspirational Blog award yet, but I'm passing it to you. It's at my blog. I really do find inspiration here and want to encourage you to keep it up!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin