Please Pray

Sunday, September 27, 2009
***UPDATE AS OF SEPT. 28 ***

Our friends are now safe but some of them have lost everything... =(
*****************************************************************

I'd like to ask you, my friends, to please pray for us. A strong typhoon hit Metro Manila and a huge part of it was submerged under water. I thank the Lord for keeping me and my family safe but a lot of my friends were not. Some of them are still nowhere to be found and some were on the roof of their houses waiting to be rescued, all their properties have gone under water. We just got a text message a while ago that some of our friends haven't eaten yet. So many people died already.
Please pray for all of us.





6 comments:

Denise said...

I am praying sweetie, love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, Pia, I am praying and will continue. Living on the Gulf Coast of the US, we get hurricanes too. I am so sorry. God is in the midst. I am thankful that you and your family are ok.
Love you, ~ linda

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

praying pia!

Karen said...

I am lifting you and Manila up in prayer. I am sorry to hear of the loss of life and the suffering there.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I saw this on our news. I feel for these people I'll say pray for flood victims.

Coffee is on.

LAURIE said...

Agreeing with you in prayer. Thankful that God watched over you during this devastation.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin