Thankful Thursday

Thursday, June 11, 2009

This week I thank the Lord for:
  • Signing of contract yesterday. I'm going to get my agent's code maybe next week, but I can now start offering investment/savings/protection (3 in 1) to my friends. What's good about this is that I'm also able to help my friends start saving and get protection; and at the same time I earn extra from it. Isn't that cool? I'm being paid to help others.
  • His divine prompting. I began receiving text and email messages from my friends telling me that they dreamt of my husband. They were led to pray for him and me too. I can see God's hand in this. It's like God telling them in His divine way to pray for my husband because he needs it.
  • Prayer warriors.
  • His promises. Again, because I know I serve a faithful God, I'm at peace that He is at work in my life and in my marriage.
Friends, I just felt like giving you some encouragement today. If you're going through something difficult or are facing some impossibilities; stop looking around, stop taking surveys, stop listening to people's opinions. Look to Jesus. Focus on Him. He will pull you out of where you are now in His perfect timing. God sees you and He knows how you feel. Remember, He is able and willing to give us victory in every area of our lives. Let's hold on. I believe that our breakthroughs are on their way.


How about you, what are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Laurie over at Women Taking A Stand.


17 comments:

LAURIE said...

Praise God, it looks like things are going smoothly for you and your license. The prayers of a friend is such a blessing! Thanks for sharing your grateful heart with us each week Pia! -Blessings, Laurie

Chris said...

God is good! thanks for dropping by! :)

Rocks said...

Hi Pia! Thank you for those wonderful words of encouragement!

I say Amen to our breakthroughs!!

Will keep on praying for you and your marriage.

debi9kids said...

What a beautiful post and thank you so very much for your words of encouragement. So very needed right now and such great advice. (too often we turn to everyone but our Lord)

Have a very blessed Thursday!

Denise said...

May God continue to bless you my friend, love you.

Angela said...

stop looking around, stop taking surveys, stop listening to people's opinions. Look to Jesus. Focus on Him. He will pull you out of where you are now in His perfect timing. God sees you and He knows how you feel. Remember, He is able and willing to give us victory in every area of our lives. Let's hold on. I believe that our breakthroughs are on their way.
amen amen amen sis...praise and glory to God.

PW said...

Thank you for sharing about your blessings this week. May the Lord truly surround you and your husband with His almighty hand working miracles in your lives, and in your marriage, and in all areas. May they be God's blessings in your lives in the coming week!!!

Toknowhim said...

What a great list of thankfuls today :)

Dawn said...

You are such a blessing Pia!!! Thanks for your message. I am so blessed to have blogfriends like you and make me smile and tell me what I need to hear!

Amrita said...

I am thankful that my Mom is feeling better

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

God is so good! :D What a blessing to hear about these prayer warriors!

June said...

Pia, Good afternoon, I just sent you the LOVELY BLOG award.

Instructions are at my blog, go there and leave a comment. for the picture go to Raye Ann's blog I do not know how to transfer the picture from her blog to mine.

Leave a not and send back to me.

June

peppylady (Dora) said...

Blessing and the coffee is on.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! What a great reminder!

Glad you got your license. Can't wait to hear how your new career goes! Praying for you and your hubby!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I say Amen to your prayers. I'm so glad that there is a gleam of hope in your heart's desire. We'll keep on praying for you and your prayer requests. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Rita T. said...

Such great advice - we spend far too much time looking around for answers when Jesus has them all. Praying for blessings for you today.

Angela said...

Pia,,you have been on my heart and I just wanted to let you know that God has been calling you to my mind..((hugs))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin