Fearless Friday

Friday, June 5, 2009
Photobucket

It's another day of Fearless Friday where we gather together to pray for our needs and the needs of others.
Come join us! Just click the lion above to visit Angie @ Free Spirit Haven. If you have any prayer request, just leave me a comment and I will pray for you.

Remember---
"... The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR:
  1. Angie. They really need financial breakthrough. Please pray that Randy will find a job soon.
  2. All prodigals around the world to turn their backs from their sins and go back to God.
  3. My heart's desire.
PRAYER REQUESTS:
  1. My friend's grandson, one of the twins, is having surgery to fix a hernia in his pelvic area. He's 9 months old.
  2. Healing for those who have diabetes.
  3. Salvation of our loved ones --- parents, siblings, in-laws, etc.
  4. Financial provision for our brothers and sisters in Christ, including ourselves.
  5. Victory in every area of our lives --- restoration, healing, provision, etc.
Friends, let's not grow weary; let's keep praying for our needs and let's all stand in faith and agreement believing that our breakthrough is on it's way. We may not see anything yet in the natural but God promised that we will see the glory of God if we don't give up. We serve a faithful God. Let's embrace that truth.


7 comments:

Denise said...

Amen dear one, praying for these needs my friend, love you.

Angela said...

Joining you in prayer..Thank you for sharing this list..Matthew 18:18-20..Thank you for your prayers for my family and I...

I loved this:
Victory in every area of our lives --- restoration, healing, provision, etc.

PW said...

Hi. Thanks for stopping by my site yesterday. I'm praying for your requests. I too have listed my requests at my blog http://pw-therealme.blogspot.com/ I have also added you to my blog following list; and have put you on my blogroll on my main page of my blog. I look forward to coming back, reading more of your blog, and visiting with you. May God bless you today/tonight.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi sis Pia,
I am continuously praying for your private intentions especially the desire of your heart. I am also praying for the prayer requests you listed in your post. May the good Lord look with favor to all our prayer requests. This we pray heavenly Father in the name of Jesus through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.

Tammy said...

Hello dear Pia~
I just came back from a long blogging break and wanted to say hello. I just love the new look of your blog...and I will continue to pray for your heart's desire...I love that this is called Fearless Friday. A wonderful idea and hope to be back here more often.
Blessings,
~Tammy

Pia said...

thank you for your prayers. God bless your good hearts.

Angela said...

Pia, you are such a blessing to my heart. ((hugs))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin