Thankful Thursday

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I thank the Lord for helping me pass my last exam yesterday to get my insurance agent license. I was so happy to see my test result stamped PASSED! I heard that a lot of people who took this exam failed.

I believe that it's really God's perfect time this season for me to do this because had I done this 10 years ago half heartedly, I wouldn't have passed the exam jeopardizing my chance to make it in this field. But God led me to join Sun Life of Canada and put me in a group that supports me all the way. I thank the Lord for this wonderful blessing.

How about you, what are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Laurie over at Women Taking A Stand.


18 comments:

LAURIE said...

Pia...what a wonderful thing for TT this week - passing your test. I am so proud for you. Happy TT! -Laurie

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie. I am very happy for you.

Rocks said...

Congratulations sis! You deserve it! Be blessed!

Michele Williams said...

Congrats! How exciting! Great think to be thankful for! Blessings...

Angela said...

Our God is good!!! ((hugs))

Sharon said...

Congratulationssssss, God is Good Amen!!!!
You do have so much to be thankful for.
I know you are blessed, Have a beautiful day and rejoice in his Holy Precious Name. :)

PW said...

Congratulations. ((((((HUGS)))))) Praise the Lord, may He bless you on your next steps.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so proud of you my friend! God is so good!

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

Congratulations Pia, it's really a great blessing with a thankful heart.

here's my link:
http://sarahg26.blogspot.com/2009/06/thankful-thursday-7.html

Melissa said...

Congratulations on passing the exam! Isn't it amazing how everything works out in God's timing?

Jerralea said...

Pia,

I also congratulate you on passing your exam. I'm praying the Lord directs your path, as He surely will!

Joyeful said...

God is Good!! Congratulations, Pia! You look precious, by the way!

Debbie Petras said...

Oh Pia, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations on this wonderful accomplishment. I love your thankful heart.

Mel Alarilla said...

Congratulations for passing the license exam. Sun Life of Canada is a very prestigious insurance firm. I'm sure, with God's help, you will make it. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

GranthamLynn said...

Congratulations good luck with your new career. I loved what you said about realizing God's timing isn't it great? Again I wish you good luck and I offer up prayer for your success.
Many Blessings,
Sherry

Rita T. said...

Way to go! Have a great weekend, Pia.

Anonymous said...

Oh, congratulations, Pia! I will continue to pray for you in many ways. Know that you are loved and treasured, sweet Pia!
~ linda

Sherrylinn said...

Awesome, congratulations!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin