Feeling Blah...

Monday, June 15, 2009
I have so many things to thank God for. And truly I'm grateful. I can see how God is fixing my finances little by little. I have been praying for this for years. Now I can see developments. God has been opening doors of opportunities for me to earn extra here and there. He blessed me with friends who express their willingness to extend a helping hand when I need it. I have been praying for my friends and I celebrate with them for answered prayers. God has been good.

And yet...

My heart is heavy. My heart cries out to the Lord for help. I couldn't put to words how I feel... I know my prayers, our prayers are not in vain. There's again an invisible tug o' war going on inside me. I'm trying my best not to cry, while I'm typing this.

To all who have been praying for me, I thank you. I know that in spite of this overwhelming emotions I'm having now, your prayers have helped me get back on my feet and run the race God has called me to. Your prayers have served as my "wheelchair" at times when I feel like I can't go on any longer. That's why I'm grateful for prayer warriors.

I pray that soon, very soon, I'd be posting a Praise Report about my heart's desire and say,
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7


9 comments:

Denise said...

I wish I could be there to give you a great big hug sweetie, you are so precious my friend. I love you, and I am praying for you.

PW said...

I'm sending you an online (((((((((HUG))))))))actually many of them. I'm praying for you today.

peppylady (Dora) said...

So sorry to hear your blah.
I know I shouldn't or been told I shouldn't put money so high on list.
But the fact is we need it pay our bills.

Blessing and the coffee is on.

Joyeful said...

Oh Pia, I will definitely be praying for you and right now! Your faith is so precious to our Father! I pray you are strengthened and encouraged in Jesus today!

**And if you win anything in my giveaway I would be more than happy to mail it out of the country to you!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Abraham and Sarah waited for long years for the realization of God's promise to them. Moses spent many years in the desert before God called Him to lead Israel out of her bondage from Egypt. Joseph had to languish in jail for years after he was sold by his brothers to the Ismaelites and after serving faithfully his master in Egypt. All of them never got God's promises to them on a silver platter. They were tested by the Lord. Our God is a God of test. He test His children to see who are really faithful to Him. If it is really God's will that you will get your heart's desire, then you just trust the Lord that He will grant you your heart's desire in His own time. The enemy is using it to rob you of your joy and peace in the Lord. We are all praying with you. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Anonymous said...

Dear Pia,
A few months ago I happened upon your blog...and what encouragement! I have also been praying for you.

Phil 4:19

Marsha said...

Oh sweet thing! I wish I could give you a great big hug right now! This will just have to do for now, but one day, we will meet at our Father's Home and I'll give you one for real! {{{{HUG}}}}

I'm sorry I haven't been around much. Life will begin to calm down now that I don't have to drive back and forth 14 hours to be helping my mom with my step dad. It's been a draining 6 months. Nothing like the trial you are going through, but draining none the less. Mine had a joyful ending - my stepdad's home going. I pray our prayers for you and your hubby will soon be answered.

Praying for you dear one!

Pia said...

thank y'all for your prayers, concern and hugs. i truly feel so loved by people all over the globe. but most of all, i feel the love of God fro sending me angels like you to intercede in prayer for me and my husband. i love y'all. may God bless and keep you.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! Keep believing my friend! God has not forgotten you. May He continue to work in your situation and give you the desires of your heart.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin