Holding On

Friday, June 26, 2009
I wasn't really up to doing anything yesterday. Up until now while I'm typing this, my heart is hurting so bad. I'm fighting back tears. My story is not new to a lot of you who knows. My blog had become a collection of roller coaster of emotions, mostly struggles and pains. I pray to God that this will be changed in the days to come but right now this is the story of my life.

I feel so much pain. I cried out to God for justice since last night. God knows how much I desire to please Him and to give Him glory in everything I do. I know that God is also aware of the injustices being done to me by people whom I consider family. I was crying out to God last night during our prayer and worship. I know He sees everything. This verse kept repeating over and over again like a broken record in my head,
"Do not be afraid; you will not suffer shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood." Isaiah 54:4
There's another verse but I couldn't remember from what chapter it was which our friend Angie kept quoting in her Fearless Friday posts, "...and you will not fear bad news."

In my heart I was asking God that He talk to me. I needed to hear from Him to get the heaviness off my chest... He did. He spoke to me in such a way that I wouldn't miss it. God reminded me that He will fight for me against my enemies and give me VICTORY. If God is for me who can be against me? The song we sang has a part there that says, "God will give back your wasted years." He reminded me through Pastor Mary from our church that He is a God of reconciliation and He heals broken relationships.

The enemy may seem to be winning. It just looks like it. But God will never allow me to be beaten up by them. Though it hurts, my God knows, I am still holding on believing for my breakthrough to come anytime soon.
"With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies." Psalm 108:13


10 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I am praying for you sister and I commiserate with you in your struggles. I can not give you an answer. Only God can do that. Just trust Him and He will give you the desires of your heart. Thanks for the emotional post. God bless you always.

PW said...

I too know the pain of being hurt by family, all too well. Sending you many online hugs, and praying for you!

Angela said...

I'm praying sis and added you to fearless friday today..also I sent off a prayer for your marriage...

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Stay at the "feet of Jesus" he alone can dry your tears and give you balm for your sorrows.
I'm praying for your situation.

((Huggs))
Bernice

Amrita said...

Dearest Pia, God is working in your life. Sometimes He takes os through the Valley of Tears...but He watches over us.
Will be praying for you.
Read Lam 3. I read it today and found great comfort.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I'm not a know it all. Or maybe I don't have the right answer.
Please wait and keep your heart and mind open and God will give you an answer.
I don't know when or how.

Coffee is on.

Denise said...

I love you sweet friend, holding you up in my prayers.

Paula said...

Lord, please wrap your loving arms around my Sister, Pia. Give her your peace that passes all understanding. Deliver her triumphantly from her foes. Send your mighty warrior angels to encamp about her and keep her safe. In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen

Love you Sis ((hugs))

Pia said...

thank y'all for praying. i have a lot on my plate right now but i believe that your prayers and mine are powerful. i can't thank you enough for praying for my marriage. God bless y'all. i will try to bloghop when i have the chance to use the computer longer. i love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Pia, You are in my prayers. God has you in His strong arms, holding you ever-so-near. I have just spent several days blogging my study on Psalm 91. God is our protection and deliverer. A word-picture used is that He protects us under the pinion feathers, the outer feathers of a bird's wings. He has us under the Blood of Jesus where we are safe. Abba, I pray for Pia this very moment. I lift her up to You and ask You to hold her gently yet firmly. Protect her from the snares of the devil. Hold her tears in the bottle, knowing that each one is precious to You. Abba, I love You and thank You for hearing our prayers for Pia. Amen.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin