Things To Do

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
We have a long weekend starting tomorrow. Some would be going out of town, but I'm staying home! So if that's the case, I need to make a list of things to do and make myself a little busy this weekend or I'll go crazy with boredom.

Let's see, I'll wake up at 10 a.m., I'll clean our unit, watch DVDs, have longer quiet time (Oh, God! I need to talk to You about something I did... again!) and yeah, it's Job's birthday tomorrow - Paz's youngest son. What else... Hmm... Hey, that list is just for tomorrow. How about Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Oh man! this is really gonna be a looooong weekend... =(


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'll clean our unit..."

Sounds like a plan. In my world, my closet could use some rearranging but I keep putting it off.

I hope you at least treated yourself to something special for dinner.

Anonymous said...

Happy long weekend =)
Rejuvenate with our Lord.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin