2012's Last Hurrah!

Monday, December 31, 2012
My cousins from my mom's side finally had a mini reunion for the first time ever.  We were all soooo happy to see each other again.  I hope next time more can come.




While my family and I were at the pool area of Shangri-la Hotel, I saw Tina from Our Phenomenal Life.  Tina and I were schoolmates back in high school and she is also a fellow blogger.  I'm so happy to see her again. It's been ages since we last saw each other.

Thank you, Lord, for all of these.

Goodbye 2012... Welcome 2013!!! 



8 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for calling me, always love talking to you. Have a very blessed 2013.

Slamdunk said...

Glad you had some time to catch up with friends from your past Pia--that is always rewarding for me as well. God Bless.

The Phenomenal Mama said...

Hi Pia! It was nice catching up with you. Have a blessed 2013! No time for regrets for what happened in 2012... "for the Lord knows the plans He has for us."

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Woot! Magkakilala pala kayo ni Tina!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Pia said...

Yup. =)

Pia said...

It was really nice seeing you again. =)

Pia said...

Yeah, glad that i had that chance. God bless you too. =)

Pia said...

Love talking to you too, denise. =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin