Hot Hat Party and the Hobbit

Monday, December 17, 2012
We had our office's Hot Hat Christmas Party last Tuesday, December 11. Fun games, good food, gifts... Happiness!

Red Spruce (Click photo to enlarge)

Red Willow

Then my friends and I watched The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey last Thursday, December 13, at the Mall of Asia. Wasn't really a fan of the movie... never liked The Lord of the Rings to begin with, but I did enjoy the food served before the movie started.  Hmm... no wonder I'm gaining so much weight. Hehe...


With Alma, Zenda and Ino at MOA

I had such a busy week again, but nonetheless, my week spelled F-U-N.

Now, it's back to work for me.  Have to finish my deliveries and errands this week. Oh, and there's another Christmas party this weekend.

It's almost Christmas!  Yey!  My favorite time of the year.  It'll be bittersweet for my family because we'll be celebrating Christmas without Dad for the first time. We miss him so much!



5 comments:

Joyful said...

So glad you are having some fun with friends. You look very nice in your hat and zebra print dress. I wish you and your family a nice Christmas. I know it will be different without your dad but he is also having a wonderful time in heaven. Hugs. xx

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, glad you are having fun. I love you.

momto8 said...

looks so fun!! what a great looking group!!
Merry Christmas!

HeARTworks said...

Hi Pia! Nice to see you having fun! Love the flamboyant hats! Dropped by to wish a blessed Christmas to you and your loved ones. May you have the choicest gifts of the season- love, joy, hope and peace beyond understanding. AND good health of course!!! Praying for your husband :^) Patsy from
HeARTworks

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Happy holidays Pia!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin