WFW - Matthew 5:16

Wednesday, December 12, 2012
It's been four years since I started helping out in the Double Happiness' feeding program. It all started with two people who simply wanted to share their blessings with the children and the elders in their own little ways.  They wanted to put a smile on these people's faces. They started asking friends if they wanted to give a few hours of their time for this and the rest is history.

Last Monday, December 10, it was at the San Lorenzo Ruiz Home for the elderly in Pasay City.

The Lolos and Lolas

The volunteers
L-R: Harold, Dina, me & Zenda
Having a quick breakfast before heading to the venue



Hop on to Lori's for more WFW entries. God bless!!!



7 comments:

Denise said...

I love you my precious friend. Believe me, your light shines very brightly.

Schotzy said...

Wonderful reminder!!! God bless!!!! What an amazing ministry you are involved in!

Cathy said...

That is beautiful. Thanks for sharing those cute pictures. I know you all are a blessing to them.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Wonderful opportunity t share your blessings!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi sis Pia,
Great that you are doing that splendid ministry for the Lord. God bless you more for that. How's your health my dear friend. I'm always worried about you and everyday I prayed to the Lord for your divine healing. I wish you could go back to Facebook where I minister everyday for thousands of souls. I miss you there my dear friend where I can interact with you. Whoever he is you're hiding from, you can always block him from your site so I don't see any problem for your coming back there. Didn't you started that page- Bloggers At Facebook? It is flourishing now with so many members including me. I also add a page of my own- Soldiers of Jesus Christ which is also doing good. You can add Facebook to your ministry my dear friend and reach more people for the Lord. Thanks for your post. God bless you always my dear friend.

Pia said...

Hi bro. Glad to see you again here. No, i'm not hiding from anyone. My decision to delete my FB came in a year earlier before i finally deleted it. Probably the last straw was when i finally realized that i have so called friends in my friends' list that are snakes. I didn't know who else belongs to that category so i deleted my FB all together. No regrets. Those people who matter know how to get in touch with me so i don't feel i lost anything now that i don't have an FB account. It's a good thing though that you found a place where you can effectively share the gospel to people. I think mine is my blog.

Thanks for dropping by, bro. God bless you!

David C Brown said...

Looks like that was a blessing for them.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin