Thankful Thursday

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Today started just as a regular day, but I made sure I did everything right by waking up early and starting my work early. Then, I had my doctor's appointment at 3 pm. Everything went well except that when I had to get the meds and vitamins prescribed by my doctor, I almost fell off the chair when I got the bill.  And all these will just last me for two weeks. 

Guess what happened next... My friend shouldered the bill. I didn't expect this, but God took care of it.

Lord, thank You for always being there for me and for being always on time. Thank You that You are always mindful of me. Thank You, Lord. I am truly grateful.

With my year off to a great start, I gladly welcome 2013! 


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Laurie over at Women Taking a Stand.




5 comments:

Nana Jul said...

WOW...How awesome the bill was taken care of!
That is something to be Thankful for. What a mighty kind thing for your friend to do.
Thank you Jesus!!

Aisha said...

Isn't it wonderful how God is always on time! Have a Blessed 2013.

Denise said...

Asking God to greatly bless you in 2013. I love you.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

You got angels surrounding you. Keep the faith, Pia!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Corry said...

God is so good! We are thankful He is providing for you. May He also bless you with good health, happiness, and lots of joy and love in this coming year.

(((HUGS)))
God's Grace.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin