Excited

Monday, January 14, 2013
We just finished our church's annual fasting last week.  I'm excited to see the fulfillment of God's promises to me.  I'm definitely closer now to my promised land than ever.  I'm also grateful for God's revelations to me which He revealed during the fast.  I'm excited for this year!

Anyway, had lunch earlier at Shirleen's at Ferndale Homes.  Guess what? I ate a lot again!  Argh!!! The food was superb! No wonder my weight is like a roller coaster.  I'd lose a little and gain double of how much I lost.  Argh!!! Can't wait to get off steroids!

My Sun Life Family

I'm also seriously thinking of getting myself a pet.  A pet cat.  I saw this adorable cat at Shirleen's and I fell in love with this cute little thing.  I want one for myself, too. Soon! I couldn't get her to face the camera, so this was the best shot I got. Hmm... I'm already thinking of a name for my soon-to-be pet cat.

Isn't she cute?

Anyhoo, I will have a guest writer on my blog soon.  It's a surprise.  I'm excited! 






3 comments:

Denise said...

The kitty is so cute. I love you.

Slamdunk said...

I hope you do get a cat, Pia--they can be so much fun.

Amrita said...

blessings for you Pia
I find it hard to do word identification, comment moderation suits me

Blog Widget by LinkWithin