Fearless Friday

Friday, January 4, 2013


TGIF!

Today is a day dedicated to prayer and I'm joining Angie over at Free Spirit Haven. If you have any concern that you'd like to lift up in prayer, I'd be glad to pray with you. Leave me a comment here or you may send me a private message by clicking "Contact Me" up there.

For those in deep financial need...
If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! Matthew 7:11
For those who are sick and need healing...
But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the LORD, because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares. Jeremiah 30:17
For those who are facing impossibilities...
Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." Luke 18:27

Lord, help me see things the way You see them. Help me see through Your eyes. In Jesus' name, amen!



5 comments:

Angela said...

Lord, help me see things the way You see them. Help me see through Your eyes. In Jesus' name, amen!..amen amen amen I pray in agreement with you precious sister..Matthew 18:18-20

Slamdunk said...

Awesome Pia. I ask you to pray for those who feel alone. Here is my add:

Lord, please bless all those who struggle with loneliness. Help them to turn to you for shelter and comfort--realizing that with Jesus, they are never alone. Amen

Denise said...

Praying with you, and for you.

Pia said...

Lord, i stand in agreement with slamdunk's prayer. may you comfort all those who are feeling lonely. may they feel and see that with you, Jesus, they are never alone. in Jesus' name i pray this, amen!

momto8 said...

lovely prayers..thanks you for your example of kindness and concern for others....
and happy weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin