Healing Is Mine

Tuesday, January 29, 2013
I've been busy with work and doctor appointments for the past weeks.  When I had some free time, I felt like I'd rather take a nap than do anything else... Oh yeah, and snack, too.

My last check up with my rheumy and nephro went okay.  My blood tests were all good except for one - my SGPT went a little bit high this time. My creatinine is steadily going down to normalcy, so that's good news. My RBC, WBC, HGB, HCT and platelet were all good... Praise God! Over all, my doctors were pleased with the results.  Will have another round of blood tests on February 28.  I have one more check up on February 1 with my holistic doctor.

I was informed just recently that I've almost maxed out my health card limit for the year. I will be renewing mine in April. That means on my next lab tests and doctor's appointments, I'd be cashing out already.  I don't like that at all, but God knows what I need and He promised He will provide.  So instead of getting all stressed out because of this, I'm choosing to believe that God will make a way for me.
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"  Matthew 6:27
I'm finishing a book - The Heart of Healing by Ardy Roberto.  His wife also had lupus and in his book, he shared their journey and how God worked miracles in their lives. I really find it very encouraging.
"For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37
I believe that I am already healed or am in the process of being healed, but one thing is for sure... Healing is mine. To God be all the glory!



3 comments:

Denise said...

Amen sweet sis, love you.

Rocks said...

Amen! yes you are healed in Jesus name!!!

Joyful said...

Praise God! Wonderful news Pia. that books sounds very good. I should look for a copy over here. God bless.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin