Totally Random

Tuesday, March 27, 2012
I finally got the results of my APE (Annual Physical Exam)this afternoon and praise God, everything's okay except for one test. I'd  be going back to the clinic on Thursday to consult a doctor.  This is just a minor thing, but I wanted to make sure that I do everything right. Besides, consultation is free. 

Anyway, my friends and I watched Hunger Games last Saturday.  I saw the trailer weeks before I watched the movie and I wasn't too fascinated with it.  But I did get curious with all the buzz and its comparison to the Twilight saga.  So yeah, I watched.


Well, sorry to all the fans of Hunger Games, but I guess this is just not my cup of tea. =(

Please pray for my dad.  He had his CT Scan and X-ray today and results will be released after three days I think.  I hope and pray that the results will be favorable.





4 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for you, and your dear dad. I love you.

Sara G said...

Sending hugs!! Much love to you and your family. Praying for you and your family.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I don't know what the APE tests mean but I pray that you are well and healthy. I could not imagine you being sick my friend. I will also pray for your father that results on his tests be also favorable to his health. I have not seen that movie yet. I hope and pray that you and your family are all well and in the best of health. May the blessings of the Lord be with you all always.

HeARTworks said...

Hi Pia,
I watched Hunger games with my family. My son and I read the book , and we both think the book is better! But it wasn't a let down. Yur mom and dad are on my prayer list! :^) patsy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin