It's Time to Experience Sun Life

Tuesday, March 13, 2012
This is to all my fellow Filipinos here and abroad.  


How do we like to live our retirement years?  Do we like to live it in comfort and dignity?  If so, prompt and proper actions are very critical.

How often do we say Saka na (next time)?  How often do we procrastinate? 

Did you ever say when...
  • You're in your 20s - "I still have 40 years.  I will enjoy my money first, besides, I just graduated from college. I'm very young to even be thinking of those things."
  • You're in your 30s - "I have a house and a car to pay."  Or maybe, "I have a family to feed. Saka na yan." 
  • You're in your 40s - "My kids are in college. I have so many expenses to take care of."Or maybe, "I have credit cards to pay. Saka na yan."
  • You're in your 50s - "I have to take care of my aging parents."  Or maybe, "I'd like to help my kids set up their business. Maybe next time."
  • And then you hit 65 and you wished you started 40 years ago.
IT’S TIME! is Sun Life’s advocacy to empower Filipinos to achieve financial freedom.

Think about it... No one wants to be poor in old age, but many just don't make plans not to be.

Be responsible. Be brave. Be an advocate.

IT'S TIME!


For more information about Sun Life and financial planning, please leave me a comment or send me a private message by clicking here.




2 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

Yes, Sunlife is one of the most trusted names in the insurance industry in the Philippines. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin