Thankful Thursday

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm grateful to the Lord for the little things He is doing for me everyday.  Those little things make my life so much easier like a friend would give me a ride to work and back home.  It saves me time and energy.  

Lord, thank you!



(Scripture Reading)

Prepare ye the way,
Prepare ye the way of the Lord
Prepare ye the way,
Prepare ye the way of the Lord

Yeshua You reign on high,
You reign on high
Almighty God, Your love is like no other
Yeshua You reign on high,
You reign on high
Almighty God, Your love is like no other

Your love is like no other, Yeah!


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Grace Alone
.



15 comments:

Rocks said...

Hi sis! God shows he loves us through those little things :)

Bless you!

Debbie said...

Yes your soo right. It is very often the little things that end up making such a big difference in our lives. Blessings to you, Debbie

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

We are thankful for the little things in life like the air we breathe, the food we eat, the people we pray for and the whole day that we have dedicated to the Lord. It's such a wonderful world and we are thankful to the Lord for that. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

maritz said...

You have a greteful heart my dear.. Thanks for praying for my friend. She's back now in CDO.

jo.attalife said...

So much is going on around us, more so supernaturally, and most of the time we're not even aware of it. So being grateful for little things is a big victory in itself.

gemini said...

God is always great all the times.

Anonymous said...

So much to be thankful for...the little and big things. I'm thankful for friends like you. ((hugs))

Shelby said...

This is a great video, thanks for sharing. And thanks for reminding me to be thankful for the little things -- they add up in a big way.

Nic said...

Love that you are thankful for the little blessings that God gives b/c so many people overlook those. Shows what an attentive spirit you have and that's a beautiful thing! :-)

LeAnn said...

I have never seen this video. I really like WM Smith, and so this was a special treat. Thanks!

Mary said...

"Your love is like no other". Amen!! Thanks for sharing today. Blessings

Anne said...

Hi Pia, I have an award for you here ---

http://likeshowersonnewgrass.blogspot.com/2010/02/thank-you-judy-for-this-award.html

God bless you! =)

Beth in NC said...

So true Pia. I was thanking God this morning for the use of both of my hands, arms, legs, feet ... I can breathe on my own, see, hear, and smell. I am thankful for each blessing.

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Beth

Denise said...

I love you dear sis.

Amrita said...

one of my favorite songs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin