Fearless Friday

Friday, February 19, 2010
Photobucket

How time flies.  It's Friday again.  A day we come together to pray for each other.
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."Mark 11:24
Please pray for:
  • Mike and Bren.  Got this in my inbox this afternoon. --- I always find your prayer chain inspirational, so thought I would ask for one.  I have a very good friend whose wife is having surgery tomorrow for cancer.  Both are about 40 yrs of age and this has been a tremendous shock to them.  As usual, life throw curves now and then.  I don’t have all the details, but they believe it is treatable with the surgery.  Your prayers for Mike and Bren would be appreciated. Thanks. ~ Gordon Cook

  • Sylvia.  Still no word from her.

  • Financial breakthrough for all of us.

  •  Complete physical healing for those who are sick.  Believe in the power of Jesus!  

  • Restoration of broken and hurting relationships.  Nothing is too hard for the Lord to fix.

  • I have plans to start my own business, but I'm also applying for another job.  May God give me wisdom and guidance on what I should do and where I should go.

  • My heart's desires.

If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.
 

Visit Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.



11 comments:

Slamdunk said...

God Bless you Pia and I hope your weekend goes well.

Lisa said...

I was praying for your requests as I was reading them, Pia. Nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! is too hard for our God. And His timing is perfect. Something we so often forget.

Hey, if you open your own business, will you hire me? (wink)

Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You said; AS usual, life throw curves now and then.
And I say Amen!
From the cradle to the grave we never know what tomorrow may bring.

Proverbs 27:1
Do not boast about tomorrow,
For you do not know what a day may bring forth.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
God bless you and your family,

Mr. and Mrs. Geezer

Alleluiabelle said...

Love you precious sister. I continue to stand with you and your requests made here. There are so many in need of prayer right now.

May the Lord bless you dear one abundantly in all ways and may He make your path clear in what you should do in all things.

Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Denise said...

Praying for you sis, I love you.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

P! I hope that you will be accepted in the new job that you are applying. And that this new job will give you happiness that you seem to not find in your current job. xoxo

Lisa said...

Pia, thank you SO much for the comment you posted on my blog today. I so needed that prayer! I've been up and down, believing God, but wondering WHEN? When are you going to come through Lord?

I know He will, for YOU and for ME.

Hugs sweet friend,
Lisa

Kitty said...

Pia, this is so awesome! May God give you favour this year and grant you the desires of your heart my dear sis.

Please pray for the Church of my city (Melbourne, Australia). The Athist Conference is happening here in March, and we hope to witness to those who don't know the Lord.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

It's nice that you are consulting the Lord before deciding whether to apply for a new job or go into business. The Bible says, "commit your plans to the Lord and you will surely succeed" and "Unless the Lord builds the house the builders labor in vain." I hope the Lord gives you more than what you expect. I will pray for all the prayer requests in your post including your heart's desire. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Angela said...

Blessings my precious sister in Christ Jesus. I praise God for bringing us together and enabling us to pray before His throne AND on the front lines for so many. thank you for standing in the gap for all these months for my family. I love you.

Pia said...

rest assured that i'm prayimg for each prayer request left here on my comment page. i'm also praying for those who sent me an email or those who filled up my contact form.

our God is a powerful God. He is able.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin