Fearless Friday

Friday, February 5, 2010
Photobucket

I had lunch with my very pregnant friend, Melo (Yey!), and Marvin. Both were my former office mates. Of course there's the usual question --- "How are you?" And my usual answer --- "I'm perfect (then laughs)! All is well." I'm so happy to see them again.

Anyway, it's Friday once again. This is a day we come together to pray for each other.

"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised." Hebrew 10:35-36
Please pray for :

  • My friend Melo --- safe and healthy pregnancy. She's on her 5th month.
  • My friend Sylvia --- she hasn't been logging on to YM and hasn't answered my email. I'm really worried about her. Her phone line isn't working. We just communicate through email or YM. Please pray for her safety.
  • Acel --- she's 24. Her parents have warned her not to attend Sunday service anymore or else they're going to kick her out of their house. They're blaming her for all the tragedies in her family because she started following Jesus.
  • Corry & KC --- restoration of their relationship with their daughter April.
  • Financial breakthrough for my friends Sylvia, Angie & Randy, Mel, Sheila.
  • Wisdom and revelation with regards to my business plans.
  • My heart's desires.

"...According to your faith will it be done to you" Matthew 9:29
"I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27

If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.

Visit Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.





7 comments:

grace said...

Thanks for your reply.. the clinic is in Katipunan Quezon city..they found a place but its expensive P 1,500.00. they will be stayin 2 weeks..

Angela said...

I join you today sister in prayer.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hello Pia... I am trying to comment on your other blog but I guess you didn't open the comment page huh? I like your other blog. That one is very different from this one- very lively! It's like getting to know you more just by reading it. Have a happy weekend xoxo

Slamdunk said...

Lunch with friends is always time well spent. Enjoy your weekend and God Bless.

Denise said...

God greatly bless your precious, love you my friend.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I'm also worried about Sylvia. What seems to be her problem? The last time I was at her blog, she seemed to be okay. Of course you have direct communication with her through telephone. I would appreciate it very much if you could cue me in via email on her real situation so that I can pray for her specific needs. Thanks for including me and Shiela on your prayer requests. I appreciate that very much. I am also praying for you especially for your heart's desire. Thanks for your inspired post. God bless you always. BTW, I dedicated my latest post at Random Thoughts to you, Shiela and Amrita.

Pia said...

michelle: i did disable the comment page there on my other blog because that's just for you know, paid blogging. i don't really put stuff there that are personal.

mel: i'm really worried about her already. i think what i thought was going on is true. i can't think of anything anymore why she wouldn't be online because we chat everyday. for a week now, she had not gone online. i tried calling her on the phone but her line wasn't working either. pleas continue to pray for her.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin