Fearless Friday

Friday, February 12, 2010

Photobucket

It's Friday once again.  This is a day we come together to pray for each other. 
"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised." Hebrew 10:35-36
Please continue to stand with me in prayer for:
  • My friend Sylvia who I haven't heard from yet for more than two weeks now.  I pray that she's okay.

  • Financial breakthrough for Sylvia, Angie & Randy, Denise, Mel, Sheila & myself included.

  •  Complete physical healing for Denise & EddieMelSheila, CorrySylvia and my mom.

  • Corry & KC --- restoration of their relationship with their daughter April.

  • Wisdom regarding my business plans.

  • My heart's desires.
I'd like to share this song with you.  Friends, it's true. Help is on the way. Be encouraged!


People say time will heal 
But you know, they just don't feel what you feel 
Times are hard but God is so good 
He's never failed you, and He said He never would 

He see's your tears 
He fights your fears 

Hold on, help is on the way 
Help is on the way
He said He'd never leave you nor forsake you 
Stay strong 
Help is on the way 
He'd said he'd help you 
Just reach out and take His hand 

He knows your heart, He lifts your head 
He's always close enough to hear every word you said 
When you're weak, He said He's so much more 
His arm is long enough to reach you where you are 

He see's your tears 
He fights your fears 

Help is on the way.


If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.

Visit Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.



8 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Dearest Pia,

I just prayed in agreement through your requests.

God bless you today!
Beth

Angela said...

I have joined you in praying and thank you again for posting this video and the words,...

Slamdunk said...

I prayed for those on your list as well Pia. Have a good weekend.

annies home said...

Love the song so precious.

Yes you can enter the giveaway on my blog as well as on monkeymommy08

Paula said...

I love you so much Sis. You've stuck with me through thick and thin. Pray a hedge of protection around me and my new blog home as I was recently attacked on youtube, life threatened, family's life threatened. What a beautiful song. I am praying for you and these today. (((hugs)))

Lisa said...

Pia,
I love this song and have been "HOLDING ON" for dear life these past several months.

I will pray for these requests. I know right where you are with your job situation. I will lift you up to the throne of God's grace and He will deliver you!!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hello Pia I just wish you a happy weekend and Kung Hei Fat Choi! xoxo

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Thanks sis for including me in your prayer requests. I will pray for all of them. You mentioned about a business you are thinking of getting into, can you share it with us so that we can pray specifically for it? I am also praying for Sylvia and have sent her an email but she has not responded until now. I am still praying for the realization of your heart's desire. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin