Blogaversary, Et Al.

Thursday, October 27, 2005
It has been one whole year of fun blogging. Thank you all for sharing it with me. I'm looking forward to having more blogaversary to come. Love y'all!

*********************

Something happened this week that required me to hold on strong in my faith in God. It was made clear to me that everything happens for a reason. Whether good or bad, there's a purpose why things happen. I may not totally comprehend why, but with my faith that God is in control, somehow, in the midst of all the fuss, I have peace. I feel so sorry, though, for someone very close to my heart. I pray that God will move in this person's life soon.

I would like to thank Bonnie for all the prayers and the encouragement she sent my way this morning. God bless her.

*********************

Try this too. It's fun!

Which Hamtaro character are you?
Take this quiz at Sparrow's Song



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will pray with you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogversary !!!! Wishing you all the best and new creation on your blog ..... Keep up the good work gurl... miss you !

Anonymous said...

You all remain in our prayers Pia. I wanted to thank you for the visit and I would be honored to swap links with you. May God bless you all with wisdom, strength, understanding and courage.

Anonymous said...

God bless you, Pia as you continue to trust. Pausing to lift you and all involved in prayer.

Maxwell: You're too cute. Thank you for blessing me once again.

Anonymous said...

As long as you know God, you know peace! His reasons are far beyond what we know or understand, but you are strong because He is with you.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, mines coming up in a few days too.

Anonymous said...

A prayer for you.......and happy blogaversery!
*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin