The Purpose Driven Life

Monday, October 10, 2005
What on Earth am I here for?

This book will show us our purpose, why we are created and it'll also show us God's amazing plan for us. I've just started reading this book the other day and I'm taking it to heart. A chapter a day for 40 days.

"The Purpose-Driven Life is a blueprint for a lifestyle based on God's eternal purposes, not cultural values. Well-grounded in Scripture, it offers fresh insights on worship, fellowship, discipleship, ministry, and evangelism."

As they say, many people have had their lives changed by this book. I'd say this'll aid us to stay focus on what is really important and to remind us that it's all about GOD.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our church did this together in small groups last year, and there were a lot of 'success' stories that came out of it.

Anonymous said...

"This book will show us our purpose, why we are created and it'll also show us God's amazing plan for us."

I almost thought you were speaking of the bible.

But yes, TPDL book helps explain the purposes of our being in simple laymen's terms encouraging us to stop delaying and get putting into practice our god-given talents for His glory.

I absolutley loved this book. And I thought it was that important that I went out and bought both my teens their own personal copy. I encouraged them to re-read through it at different intervals of their lives.

It changed my life by changing my perception in seeing that I needed to stop wasting time and get going for God.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin