Whatever Happened To My Template

Wednesday, October 26, 2005
I tried posting since the start of this week, but I couldn't think of anything to write. I have been sitting in front of my computer for almost three hours now and I still couldn't figure out what to post. I feel so frustrated because I think I have so many things to share and to write about, but words are failing me. To add insult to injury, my bamboo template vanished! My background became all white and some pictures just wouldn't show up. I didn't know what went wrong. I thought it was just my computer that's making it look so plain, but I viewed it on another computer and it still looked the same --- PLAIN. Geez... I intend to use this new template temporarily until I find myself a better looking one. Anyone knows where I could find one for free? HELP!

Oh no! My music isn't playing too. What is happening?!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I like how family is so important to you. Take care.

Anonymous said...

This template thing is grim! And it looks like the temlate grimlins have struck. I liked yours so much!

Anonymous said...

You are having your share of blog troubles. It looks really nice though. I usually create an extra blog to store the template on incase I lose it, then you just have to copy and paste. But that doesn't help now does it?

Anonymous said...

This template is pretty too.

Hope your week is blessed.

Anonymous said...

I heard about this advertising scheme on a another blog, that gives away free Apple ipods. It sounded like a scam, but after I googled it, it was legitmiate. You have to sign up for an offer from one the sponser companies. I did the free credit report one and canceled before the free trial time was up. That was it! I just recieved my new video ipod and it didn't cost me a thing! Here's the link if you're on as tight of a budget as I am.

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=16086375

Anonymous said...

This template is a pretty one. I like it.

Anonymous said...

I like this pretty template too and the buzzing bees :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin