Our Beloved Tita Jojo

Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Tita (Aunt) Jojo, my hubby's aunt, left already for San Francisco last Thursday. She has to leave ahead of her schedule because a close relative of theirs from LA passed away.

I had a brief but fond memories of Tita Jojo and her husband, Tito (Uncle) Oscar, when I met them for the first time almost three years ago. They welcomed me to their family with open arms. Jec and I were only a few months married back then.

Two years after that first meeting, Tita Jojo came back for a short visit and stayed in our house for about two weeks. I got to know how such an angel she really is. She's the nicest person I've ever known. I've seen how she enjoyed giving a piece of herself to others without any trace of selfishness in her. She loves to give and she gives with a cheerful heart. She once said that she simply wants to share her blessings to others. I'm pretty sure God is so pleased with her.


After she left, she has already called me thrice just to check on how I was doing and to tell me how much she loves me and my hubby. Isn't she the sweetest?

Tita, you have already given and done so much for us and we'd like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We thank God for having you as our Tita.

God bless you and we love you!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great tribute, Pia.

Anonymous said...

Pia, if you like, you can e-mail me, it may help in the lonelyness:-) I don't have mine listed either, but if you like, I will give it to you.

God's Grace.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin