Tagged Again

Friday, October 21, 2005
MC over at Tags and Other Forms of Mischief... has tagged me. Here goes:

10 years ago: I was working in a bank and was addicted to buying and selling stocks (it was a phase). I was constantly out on dinner dates.
5 years ago: My life was a mess. I had a big fight with my dad, went to live on my own and was jobless.
1 year ago: I had my first miscarriage. Had a bout with depression, been through an emotional roller coaster. Good thing I had strong support coming from friends, family and especially my hubby.
Yesterday: I was on the phone with my hubby without minding how much it would cost me. I got a very good deal using VoIP. Updated my blog and edited some CSS codes in my friendster account. Did some reports too.
5 snacks I enjoy: Lays Potato Chips, Green Salad, Fresh Fruits, Fresh Fruit Juice, Chocolates
5 songs I know all the words to: Somebody by Depeche Mode, Ask Me Jon by The Ocean Blue, Looking Through Patient Eyes by PM Dawn, You're Still the One by Shania Twain, As I Lay Me Down by Sophie B. Hawkins
5 things I'd do with $100 million: Donate to Christian Organizations, outreach programs and my church, Open an account for each of my family members, Tour the world, Go shopping!!!, Save the rest of the money
5 places I'd run away to: The Spa, Boracay, Amanpulo, Bahamas, Italy, Greece
5 things I'd never wear: Tatoos, Belly ring, False eye lashes, Gold tooth, Platform shoes
5 favorite TV shows: The Bold and the Beautiful, Charmed, Friends (Reruns), 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter, Spongebob Cartoons
5 biggest joys: Jesus, My hubby, My nephews, Shopping, Blogging
5 favorite toys: Computer, DVD/Mp3 Player, Mobile Phone, iPod, Digital Camera
What is cool in my place: Our bathroom c",)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"working at a bank"

I did too. What department did you work in? I was the receptionist for a time and then was given a job in the loan department.

"5 things I'd never wear: Tatoos,...gold tooth"

Hahaha, gold tooth. Sorta ruins the smile, huh? You could use that money spent on a g-tooth for a tatoo or two. j/k I don't have a tatoo either. $25 bucks to put on and $2500 to remove. ouch! ouch!

Anonymous said...

I love those cute panda bears on your blog!!

Thanks for giving us an insight into who you are as a person.

Anonymous said...

I worked in a bank too but I was up in the department that thought up new slogan and ideas for the bank. I loved it! btw I came here through Sparrow's blog.

Anonymous said...

Pia,
I just wanted to let you know what a blessing you are to Corry and I. I appreciate all your post on her prayer list and your faith, patience and perseverance are a great source of inspiration to both of us. May God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

I love the little panda bears:-)

I pray you are doing ok.

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

I love Spongebob too and I also play the Xbox game.

Anonymous said...

I just realized...we have a lot in common....is it not amazing how you can love someone you don't really know?? I love you Pia!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin