Birthday Thank You's

Monday, October 17, 2005
Last Friday was a blast! Celebrated my birthday with friends. Had some cake slices with my officemates; had dinner at Capisce, an Italian restaurant at Metrowalk; then went straight to Aruba to continue the celebration. My friends, Dennis and Mel, insisted that they treat me out. So instead of having just a small get together with family, it became a PARTY at Aruba.

I

enjoyed the company of all my dear friends who were with me last week. I'd like to let them know that I appreciated what they did - going out of their way to do something so special for me. I have a lot of things to thank God for. To list a few, I thank God for:

  • Adding another year in my life here on earth
  • Giving me a husband who is so caring and thoughtful
  • My mom, dad, siblings and nephews
  • Giving me friends I could truly count on
  • Our Tita Jojo and Tito Oscar
  • A cell group that helps me grow more in the Lord
  • Cyber friends who are always there to give encouragement
  • The promises He gave me and my hubby
  • Being my Comfort, my Savior, my Lord and my Heavenly Father
I wished my DH was here to have celebrated my birthday with me. I could have been happier. Well, maybe next time my family will be completed to celebrate with me not just my birthday but all the holidays to come. Until then, to all my well-wishers --- THANK YOU.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, belatedly, Birthday, Pia!!!

Another glorious day!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you had a great time on your birthday! God bless and have a Christ filled day!

Anonymous said...

And next year will be even better!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin