Server Outage

Wednesday, September 21, 2005
HTTP 403 (Forbidden) WHAT???

Why couldn't I access my site??? What's going on? Was my site hacked???

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 (PST)
Blogger is suffering some problems due to a server outage leading to errors on Blogger as well as blogspot. We are trying to rapidly fix this problem and Blogger should be back up soon.


Ok. So I thought it was just mine. Whew! A few hours later, a friend buzzed me and said he could already access his. I thought maybe that goes for mine too.


YES!!!

Update: 9/21 12:02: This is fixed now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, wasn't just you. We couldn't open many of the blogs last night either. I am glad it is fixed:-)

Praying for you and DH. May the time apart pass quickly.

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back and running!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin