Mailbox

Monday, September 19, 2005
In this time and age when almost everything has gone electronic, somehow one of my means of communication with my DH has remained "old-fashion". Yup, we are still into snail mail. I still enjoy the thrill of getting letters in the mailbox, sans the bills. I'll be forever grateful to the technology that we have now but nothing beats the excitement I get in receiving a letter from my DH the old-fashioned way. I'm like a kid who gets to open gifts on Christmas day. Although by the time we get it it's not anymore up to date, we still get teary eyed everytime we read each other's letters. I have to admit, we get all mushy sometimes. And oh, my phone bill suddenly has a thing or two to say on my major bills payment list.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin