Thankful Thursday

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Welcome to Thankful Thursday!

I have so many things to thank God for this week.
  • I thank the Lord for the peace of mind I have even if I got a bad report last Friday regarding my health. I believe this was just a minor set back and I'm still on my way to full recovery and healing by God's grace.

  • I'm grateful to have such a supportive family.  My siblings told me to upgrade my health card coverage to the second highest there is for a corporate account.  There's a huge jump in the monthly premium with this upgrade.  They told me to pay as is and my siblings agreed among themselves to pay for the difference. Thank you, Lord!

  • I'm grateful for my friends here and abroad including bloggy friends. You're my Prayer Warriors!

  • I'm grateful for the Lord's faithfulness.  He never failed to provide for my needs especially when it comes to money. There's a couple who are dear to my heart. who I fondly call Mamu and Papu; they sent me financial assistance.  Thank you!  A dear friend of mine and a colleague also handed me some financial assistance to help me with my meds and supplements. God touched these people's hearts to bless others as God Himself blessed them.  
  • I thank the Lord that Sushi doesn't have ear infection anymore. Praise God! I can't help sharing her photos again.  She's just oozing with cuteness.  I also thank God for giving her to me because she's my stress reliever.  Hehe... How could she not be, just look at her.


  • Oh, and also I thank the Lord for leading me to Pet-a-Holic's veterinary clinic.  I met the owner, Sandra Santos, and she was very nice to personally see to it that Sushi was well taken care of while being attended to by her staff. I also thank God that Sushi has good doctors.  Dr. Glenn Maguad took care of Sushi's ear infection and administered her second shot.

Lord, thank you for all these blessings.  Thank you that you're looking after me.  Thank you for everything!  Giving you all the glory and praise!


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Laurie over at Women Taking a Stand.




6 comments:

Denise said...

Sweet, sweet blessings.

bp said...

Thank you for sharing your blessings!

Rachel said...

hi, Pia! you are so blessed! i am so happy that you see all these gifts that God sent you and that you take time to thank God for them. so many of us, cannot see how God is making our lives better through the blessings that He grants us. His gifts to us come in so many forms. regardless of what they are, all these make us feel God's presence in our lives. these are His gentle reminders to His children that He will always be watching over us.

thank you for showing us that we have so much to be grateful to God for.

may God bless you always.

Kitty said...

Praise God for His wonderful blessings to you dear sis! It's great to always give thanks, count our blessings and be content, even in the midst of challenges! Take care Pia! :) x

Bethe77 said...

Thank you for stopping by. Loved all of your thankfuls. Will be praying for you and your health. Glad your Sushi has a good vet. I know how important that is. Blessings

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Sushi is so adorable!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin