Guest Post: Proverbs 18:24

Monday, March 4, 2013
There are “friends” who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother. In my life, I have had many people who said they were my friends, but, their actions said differently. When hardships came my way, or sad times, those "friends, were no where to be found. I was left standing alone, to face the storms in my life. But, there is a friend, that has always stuck to me like glue, in good times, and bad. His name is Jesus. Always faithful, and true. Thank You Jesus, I love You.




Denise Oldham

Denise lives in Chattanooga, Tennessee. She's a loving wife to Eddie, momma to furbaby Coco, a Prayer Warrior, a blogger and a very dear friend. She inspires people by sharing her life's struggles and how she would battle them in light with God's Word. 



Visit Denise over at Shotybear's Place and The Lighthouse of Prayer.







7 comments:

Angela said...

amen amen amen...and Denise has faithfully been a prayer warrior on Fearless Friday going on 5 years now..

Denise said...

I love you my precious friend, always.

Anonymous said...

Agreed about Friends. Yesterday my post was about Friends~

I look forward to learning more about you Pia! We are sisters in Christ our LORD!!! :)

Sharon said...

There is no greater friend than Jesus. The Unchanging One - the Steadfast Shepherd - the One who was, who is, and is to come.

Great thoughts, Denise.

GOD BLESS!

Cathy said...

Amen! Thank the Lord He is always with us, never leaves nor forsakes us. Thank you, sweet friend.

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet 'Shortybear' has been an online friend for many years.

Pia said...

Hi Denise. God bless your good heart for agreeing to be my guest writer. Love you much. We'll do this again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin