Lord, Thank You for Loving Me

Thursday, March 28, 2013
I'm spending this holy week with Mom and Sushi.  I packed our stuff and brought them all to Mom's.

I'm reflecting on how good God has been to me all this time.  He has provided me everything that I need. He has shown me favor beyond expectation. Though my health is still being challenged, I am confident that God is at work and I'm on my way to full recovery.  Honestly, this has been a difficult journey.  It's not easy to be in pain most of the time, but God has been sustaining me because He gives me enough strength to function normally when the need arises.  It's not also easy to be on a high dosage of steroids because I'm gaining the extra pounds and feeling way too heavy for my normal built which makes it difficult for me to move around.  Sometimes all these difficulties would make me want to give up, but God is constantly reminding me that He is not done with me yet... that the best is yet to come.   

God is so good... SO GOOD!

Lord, thank you for loving me.  I love you very much.  



3 comments:

Denise said...

God loves you very much, so do I.

Corry said...

Happy Easter!
We are praying for you. May God grant and bless you with a full recovery.

Love and (((HUGS)))
God's Grace.

Pia said...

denise: thank you. ditto.

mamu: thank you. tomorrow i'll have another round of blood test.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin