"Me" Time

Saturday, March 9, 2013
What a beautiful day!  Woke up really early. Prayed. Got up and fed my fur baby Sushi. Had breakfast and went to do some filing for my work.  Just taking a short break here while listening to my fave 80's New Wave music.

It's "me" time today.  My nanny had her day off.  Hmm... Let's see, what shall I do today?

Oh, I had a haircut two days ago.  I decided to chop my hair short.  I think it's about time since I lost a lot of hair late last year, my hair looked so limp and thin. I didn't take a picture of myself yet. Will do soon.  

My weight is now under control, but since my doctor increased my steroid dosage since I had another flare a few days back, my face and upper body are beginning to grow big again.

Sigh!

This really upsets me.   When things are beginning to go back to normal... slowly... suddenly I'm back to square one.

Argh!!!

Though I know this is just a minor set back, still... 

Anyway, I don't want to dwell on that.  As I've said, today is a beautiful day.  So I intend to enjoy my "me" time the best I can.

Have a great day, my friends!



7 comments:

Joyful said...

It's nice to have a lovely day and listen to some good music too. You say you have a nanny. What does she do? Usually when someone has a nanny where I live, the nanny looks after the children. I thought you didn't have children but maybe you do ;-)

Pia said...

Hi joyful. You're right, i don't have children... yet. She's actually my yaya/girl friday. She takes care of my needs at home since i got sick last year. But now that we have sushi in the house, she's also her nanny. Haha! :-)

Denise said...

Praying for you my beautiful friend, love you.

R's Rue said...

Have a great day!
God Bless!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia

I hope you are feeling well today. My message for you is to stay strong and be well always and forever!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Angela said...

that message was for you too eh girl...((hugs)) Love how the Lord lets us know He's here for us...praise God for His blessings...and 'timely message'.

Sally Ann said...

Have a blessed day PIA...!!!!! <3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin